The Attorney Generals Personnel Office provides employee services to approximately 350 Statewide Attorney General employees.
Those services include the following:
- Employee Benefit and Pension Initial Enrollment
- New Hire Enrollment
- New Hire Orientation
- Payroll Services
- Employee Personnel Requests
- Recruitment/Employment Services
- Position Maintenance/Reclassification Requests
- Employee Development/Training
- Involvement with Priorities of Government
- Employee Safety/Workers Compensation
- Work Place Safety and Risk Management
- Maintenance for the Attorney Generals Policy Manual
To ensure the Attorney Generals Personnel Office objectives are achieved, the Personnel’s team function is to implement the organization's personnel requirements effectively, taking into account federal, state and local labor laws and regulations; ethical business practices; and net cost, in a manner that maximizes, as far as possible, employee motivation, commitment and productivity. We strive to maintain compliance with all Federal and State regulations according to NRS and NAC, as well as EEOC, ADA regulations.