How do I report Medicaid fraud?

If you suspect that Medicaid Fraud may be occurring, complete and submit one of the forms below and mail it to the Office of the Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, 100 North Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701. You can also call the Nevada MFCU at 775-684-1100 or 702-486-3420.