Consumer Complaints

If you believe that you have been the victim of fraud, deception or an unfair business practice, the Attorney General's Office wants to hear from you.

Please note: The Attorney General cannot provide you with legal advice or represent you in personal legal actions. If you cannot afford a private attorney, you may consider contacting your local legal aid office.

    General Complaints:

    Tort Forms

    For use ONLY by Law Enforcement or State Agencies

    Page Last Updated:1/9/2018