Inquire About

How I can get Mortgage Fraud Help?

Call 702.229 HOME or 877.448.4692 to find a local HUD-approved housing counseling agency. Other resources available include the Nevada Fight Fraud website and the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.

If you wish to report a mortgage fraud scam to the Office of the Attorney General, call 702.486.3194 or 702.486.3786

    How I can have a company or business checked out?

    To check whether a business is licensed in Nevada, call the Secretary of State’s office at 775.684.5708.
    To check on complaints for a business or company, contact the Better Business Bureau at 775.322.0657 or 702.320.4500

      How do I get a business license:

      Call the Secretary of State’s office – 775.684.5708

        How do I get a credit report?

        Credit reports can be received by contacting: Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax


          In the State of Nevada Timeshares are regulated by the Department of Business and Industry, Real Estate Division.

          775-687-4280 Carson City
          702-486-4033 Las Vegas

          Also, contact a local real estate attorney before signing over deeds and sending monies. Several scam companies have asked for the property deed and several thousands of dollars up front to sell timeshares, but keep the money and never provide the service.